|Exploitation for various purposes in isolated places.||- Survivors are likely to have complex and multiple vulnerabilities.
- Survivors have poor living conditions.
- Accommodation is organised by the exploiter/s, likely to be on their land/property.
- Survivors have experienced constant abuse and are likely to be unpaid.
|Survivors work for exploiters||- Survivors are unpaid or underpaid for work that they provide to their exploiter/s directly.
- This is either in the exploiter’s business or businesses that the exploiter/s controls
|Survivors work for someone who is not their exploiter.||- Survivors hold a legal job.
- Their employer is not related to their exploiter/s.
- Exploiter/s take most or all of the survivor’s earnings.
- Exploiters may have control of the survivor’s bank account.